A. Registration for PBI Beneficiaries
Poor Public Data Collection and Poor People who are PBI participants are carried out by institutions that administer Government affairs in the field of statistics (Central Statistics Agency) that are verified and validated by the Ministry of Social Affairs.
In addition to PBI participants determined by the Central Government, there are also residents who are registered by the Regional Government based on the Decree of the Governor / Regent / Mayor for Local Governments that integrate the Jamkesda program into the JKN program.
B. Registration for Wage / PPU Recipient Workers
1. The company / business entity registers all employees and their family members to the BPJS Health Office by attaching:
a. Business Entity Registration Form / Other Legal Entity
b. Migration data of employees and family members in the format determined by BPJS Kesehatan.
2. The Company / Business Entity receives a Virtual Account (VA) number for payment to Banks that have cooperated (BRI / Mandiri / BNI)
3. Proof of contribution payment is submitted to the BPJS Health Office to be printed on the JKN card or to print the e-ID independently by the Company / Business Entity.
C. Registration for Participants of Wages / PBPU Workers and Non-Workers
* PBPU Registration and Not Workers
1. Prospective participants register individually at the BPJS Health Office
2. Registering all family members on the Family Card
3. Fill in the Participant Registration Form (DIP) by attaching:
– Photocopy of Family Card (KK)
– Photocopy of ID card / passport, 1 sheet each
– Photocopy of Savings Book of one of the participants on the Family Card
– Photos of 3 x 4, 1 sheet each.
4. After registering, prospective participants obtain a Virtual Account Number (VA)
5. Make payment of contributions to banks that work together (BRI / Mandiri / BNI)
6. Proof of contribution payment is submitted to the BPJS Health office to be printed on the JKN card. Registration other than at the BPJS Health Office can be through the BPJS Health Website
* Non-Employee Registration Through a Legal Entity (BUMN / BUMD Pension)
The registration process for pensioners whose pension funds are managed by legal entities can be registered collectively through legal entities, namely by filling out the registration form and participant data migration form.
Source: BPJS Brochure
Other posts regarding BPJS: