BPJS Health participants are everyone, including foreigners who work for a minimum of 6 (six) months in Indonesia, who have paid contributions, including:
1. Recipients of Health Insurance Contribution Assistance (PBI): poor and needy people, with the determination of participants according to the provisions of the legislation.
2. Not a recipient of Health Insurance Contribution Assistance (Non PBI), consisting of:
* Wage Recipient Workers and their family members
a) Civil Servants;
b) Members of the Indonesian National Army (TNI);
c) Police Members;
d) State Officials;
e) Non Civil Servants Government Employees;
f) Private Employees; and
g) Workers who do not include letters a to f who receive wages.
Including foreigners who work in Indonesia for a minimum of 6 (six) months.
* Workers Not Recipients of Wages and family members
a) Workers outside the work relationship or independent workers; and
b) Workers who do not belong to letter a who are not recipients of Wages. Including foreigners who work in Indonesia for a minimum of 6 (six) months.
* Not workers and family members
c) Pension Recipients, consisting of:
– Civil Servants who stop with pension rights;
– Members of the Indonesian National Army (TNI) and Members of the National Police who stop with pension rights;
– State officials who stop with pension rights;
– Widows, widowers, or orphans from pension recipients who get pension rights;
– Other pension recipients; and
– Widows, widowers, or orphans from other pension recipients who have retirement rights.
e) Independence Pioneer;
f) Widows, widowers, or orphans from Veterans or Pioneer of Independence; and
g) Non-workers who are not included in letter a to e who are able to pay dues.
Family Members Borne
1. Wage Recipient Worker:
· Core families include wife / husband and legitimate children (biological children, stepchildren and / or adopted children), a maximum of 5 (five) people.
· Biological children, legitimate stepchildren, and adopted adopted children, with criteria:
a. Not or have never been married or do not have their own income;
b. Not yet 21 (twenty one) years old or not yet 25 (twenty five) years old still continuing formal education.
2. Workers Not Recipients of Wages and Non-Workers: Participants can include the desired family members (unlimited).
3. Participants can include additional family members, including the 4th child and so on, father, mother and father-in-law.
4. Participants can include additional family members, including other relatives such as siblings / in-laws, household assistants, etc.
Source: BPJS Brochure
Other posts regarding BPJS: